Thursday, June 26, 2008
i'm back!

muahaha!

i don't know where to start n how i should start! it's been quite some time.. =)

i'm happy the way things are now.

i'm on the way to recovery, n i'm really better!

work is not too good to me. bz here bz there. but i'm enjoying it la.

i guess the 'bad times' are over?!! i no longer feel so irritable. n ya! i'm back to myself!

ree has been with me through these unreasonable, unpredicted times. who can be better?!!

my ree is completing his ns. good for u!

my friends are good too.

my hoho is doing good, enjoying herself. love!

my tian, ql n joanna are going aussie!!! WITHOUT ME! enjoy yourselves anyway!

my pweesy too! just bought a BAG!

my loo too! just got a wallet.

n me too! i got a bag too!

everyone's good. that's good! =)


clarice wrote on 8:56 pm.