Monday, November 12, 2007
it's over over

yaya! it's over, finally! erm, well, my last day of misery ended on 1nov. but i'm put into another misery. poverty. i'm very poor now. how poor? near bankruptcy. so, it's still misery. hence, i'm feeling miserable. but a different kind of misery. no more awkward misery, it's poor misery. which is better? NONE.


LOL. enough of my miserable ramblings.

i need a job! i have an interview tmr. please hope for the best for me. *hehe*

i have lots of pimples!!! the trainer said it's due to the fruit acid peel. darn. going for an interview in a not-so-good condition.


wonder what questions they'll bombard me again. i hope they'll be nice n gentle. but i think i'm the sort who performs when under pressure. like what the fish! how dare u bombard me!! i'll prove to u that i'm not stupid. lol.

i guess this is the most nonsensical n random blog ever. that's me when i'm not working. =)


clarice wrote on 6:30 pm.