Monday, November 12, 2007
reminiscing

was reading thru the blogs during my days in the UK. feeling nostalgic now. how much fun n freedom n yet on the other hand, the feeling of loneliness, being away. very contradicting feelings.

i love n hate england. n maybe because too much contrasting emotions were involved, i can feel myself back then. so much so that i miss n yet i don't wish to stay n study like in the past anymore.

i love my apartment in my second yr. the lift serves only 2 units per level. how cool is that! but i forgot which level i stayed. 2 1/2 i think. each of our rooms are attached w toilet, toilet bowl, basin n shower in a separate compartment so the rest of the toilet would not get yet. personal toilet. a double bed, my light switch was on the wall n my bed was against the wall. wardrobe not that big but newer than my 1st yr's. study table very long with many drawers n space to put a cpu n since i used laptop, i used that compartment for my files, n my view was the university. was barely a 5 mins walk to the uni. kitchen was filled with mostly food shared by 5 pple, w sofa provided n our tv. dinner was more enjoyable, esp when the 5 of us eat tog. 1 informing another when he/she's not taking dinner. it was such a cosy feeling. the condition of the apartment were much much better and conducive to live in that the uni's accommodation in my 1st yr. cos we were the pioneers of eldon court. lol. toilet shared among 5 pple, tho shower n toilet were separated. 1 single bed, 1 pathetic study table w a shelf n 1 drawer.

kitchen stinks with unwashed dishes all over. windows all closed. poo!

when i think of how lonely i felt at the beginning, i feel that i've grown so much, experienced so much. n that my dearie could withstand the test of time. =)


clarice wrote on 10:37 pm.