Wednesday, September 19, 2007
when times are down...

after being on 1 day mc on mon and 1 day leave yest, i came to work today with my worst fear. py talked to me and i felt so sad and demoralised. den my boss initiated a talking session at bout 5pm and her words are just so reassuring that i felt more at ease. that almost-bursting-into-tears feeling was healed by her words. i love my boss. i wana do well n live up to her expectations, but i'm stuck by my lack of confidence. gawd noes why.

1 month to prove to myself. i can do it!


life is full of choices.

it's the choices u make that makes who you are.

it's a gift to forgive. let go and one will be a happier person.

be confident! give your best shot!

i wana learn to take things in my stride.


words of encouragements are easy to type.

to put those in action is a challenge!


clarice wrote on 6:46 pm.